Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
The Title Guy
17,390 Posts
Dude there's specific differences between the two countries and steriotyping doesn't make them any different. Not to mention fellow Cuban Hector Lombard also got caught cheating. This maybe a part of that Castro regime.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't understand how he can fail a drug test. If you know that you are going to be tested for drugs in your organism one of these days. So do a detox and be patient for a couple of weeks. I understand that when you've been using drugs for a long time, it's hard to stop, but why not at least try? My friend had been using drugs for three years. But at one moment, he pulled himself together. Made detoxification of the organism with theihcc.com and stopped using drugs.

·
The Title Guy
17,390 Posts
Maybe random drug testing and all that makes it more difficult to try and cycle off and be more predictable in all that regard.

·
Premium Member
6,986 Posts
AFAIK.

Drug, pharmaceutical and supplement producers utilize the same machines for processing.

They'll do a run of clomiphene. Then a run of athletic supplements. Without cleaning the machines inbetween runs.

End result: your supplements wind up with trace amounts of banned substances in them.

Some were cleared by sending their supplement bottle to USADA to have it confirmed as the source of contamination.

I wouldn't mind if USADA adopted an --innocent until proven guilty-- approach. It damages peoples reputations when headlines of negative tests emerge and they're later cleared.

·
The Title Guy
17,390 Posts
Oh so that's how they create tainted supplements. Sounds like carelessness and also a reason not to buy supplements with any kind of PEDs in them. That would also make them more reputable and make the athletes more legitimate as well.

·
The Title Guy
17,390 Posts
Modern radical feminists think anything that advances men in anyway is toxic masculinity and basically the "patriarchy" asserting their dominance. But you're saying the whole point of tainted supplements is to basically delegitimize combat sports? Of course women competing in MMA doesn't fit the patriarchy narrative.

·
Premium Member
6,986 Posts
Radical feminists divide america by gender. Racism divides america by ethnicity and race.

The UFC has been attacked over weight cutting, CTE, salary, unions and now supplements.

Its not a question of whether they're being passive aggressively attacked so much as it is. Has there ever been a time when they weren't under attack.

·
The Title Guy
17,390 Posts
Yeah it kind of always has been under attack but not more so then the UFC dark ages when the promotion was on life support and the Fertittas bought it for $2 million and sold it over a decade later for $2 billion. But yeah I agree feminism divides America based on gender and racism divides it based on ethnicity and race.

·
Premium Member
6,986 Posts
Charles Manson might have given away the gameplan by publicizing helter skelter.

For those who know the history.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts