Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

PRIDE FC Entrance Themes - Which Is Your FAVORITE?

• Fedor Emelianenko - "Enae Volare Mezzo"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giant Silva - "Giant Press"

• Hidehiko Yoshida - "Secret"

• Jens Pulver - "They Call Me Lil' Evil"

• Josh Barnett - "You Wa Shock"

• Kevin Randleman - "Unbreakable"

• Mark Hunt - "Your House"

• Mauricio Rua - "Shogun"

• Murilo Rua - "The Chain"

• Quinton Jackson - "Rampage"

• Ricardo Arona - "Guerreiro"

• Vitor Belfort - "Bonde Do Tigrão"

• Wanderlei Silva - "Sandstorm"

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your absolute favorite entrance theme used in PrideFC?

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Razor Is That You I N That Avatar.??.if It Is, That Is A Sick Ko, Id Watch That All Day If That Was Me!:d

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
My favourite entrance theme, Phil Baroni. I also like Quinton Jackson and Nogueira but most of the PRIDE themes are in different languages I can't interpret.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I voted for Big Nog because I love the intro. I think they yell out his name at the start...which is cool. It's either his name, or possibly "NO WAY OUT!" - but it sounds like "NO GUEIR A!"

My other favorites are:

Baroni - "My Rifle My Gun"
Pulver - "They Call Me Lil' Evil"

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Genki Sudo isn't in PRIDE hes in K-1. Plus this is entrance theme not best entrance. Crocop doesn't have that good of an entrance neither does Fedor :laugh:.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
No way that razor rob is really razor rob. Anyway i like any entrance by sakuraba. He has funny costumes.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Damn when I opened this I thought they finally brought back more poll options. I didnt realize it was an oldie.:angry06:

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
loller, CCP, and your post(s) are considered spam...you know that right akick?

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's no big deal really...just wanted to inform you.

As stated in the rules & guidelines of the forum:

Spam:

Spam is classified in a number of ways. It can be:

• Useless posts
Reviving a dead topic (something older than a month and on page 3, for instance)
• A short, uneducated reply
• A reply agreeing with someone, yet posting no actual opinion
• A post that breaks a rule

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
TREY B. said:
It's no big deal really...just wanted to inform you.

As stated in the rules & guidelines of the forum:
Ahh, I see, sorry. Ill go over all the rules again so I dont look like a fool again.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
asskicker said:
Ahh, I see, sorry. Ill go over all the rules again so I dont look like a fool again.
HAHA...no big deal bud.

Just wanted to point it out. Only reason it sprung to my attention, and thought I'd point it out...is because these guys revived such an old topic you know?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I have a question about this also, Trey.
If reviving topics is spam, and forming new threads about topics that have been discussed is frowned upon, what is a new member to do (If they wanna discuss something thats already been discussed & forgotten about)?

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don't care about reviving something from Page 3 of any certain sections, because usually if they're that far back, for instance in the UFC Discussion, they're not THAT old. A couple days maybe...a week at the most. That's not really an issue to me. It's reviving 3-5 month old threads (or even older than that), that I'll warn for.

If someone's new here, I'll let it slide once...probably because they didn't see the rules right off the bat, which is understandable.

People making a bunch of duplicate threads is very f'n annoying, but it'll happen you know? Especially if thread starter is young, or juiced up right after a live event. Always does...

But, members that have been here long enough to know, can do one of three things:

1.) Respond to said thread, while it's active and high on activity.

2.) Simply, don't respond to it if it's that old (as discussed above).

3.) Respond to a thread, already pertaining to the topic what you wanted to make a thread on, if it already exists. There's simply no need for 156 threads, covering the SAME EXACT thing.

Is that what you were looking for hert?

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
herton17 said:
I have a question about this also, Trey.
If reviving topics is spam, and forming new threads about topics that have been discussed is frowned upon, what is a new member to do (If they wanna discuss something thats already been discussed & forgotten about)?
Well if Im not mistaken the rule allows you to revive the thread if your going to make a good intelligent post on the topic. Im I right Trey?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.