Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well he wasn't able to beat Diaz but I don't see him losing tomorow, infact I see him winning in similar fashion to this.

^^ One of my favorite KO's of all time BTW. Go search Zaromskis vs High if you don't know who he is.

Anyone else a supporter?

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
I'm on this wagon. Cyborg is going down hard.

And I'm gonna be in the crowd to see...:D

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
He's a beast. Great rising star and up and comer... Nick Diaz just seems to put everyone in their place right now..

I want to see Marius VS Heiron.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Marius is going to kick Cyborgs head into the third row.

·
Let Me Bang Bro
1,967 Posts
This wagon has a puncture.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That sucks.

I don't know maybe people are right Zaromskis needs to drop to LW or stay in Japan. Maybe his defence is the weakest part of his game? I don't know he shouldn't have thrown that flying knee but I guess he was rocked and though Cyborg was gonna rush into it.

Oh well but damm I have to say kinda dissapointed that such an exciting fighter is 0-2 in Strikeforce.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Not really that surprising. He's just another guy that fought in Japan and had a lot of hype. Just like it normally does with these guys it ends up being just that, hype.
I personally was. I watched Marius KO guys back to back to back in the WW GP. Getting stopped by Nick Diaz just seems the outcome right now when anyone faces him.

But getting smashed by Evangelista is just downright dissapointing and for a fighter who has performed like Zaromskis has is a shock to me, especially coming off of a loss..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.